More from Starters
- caviar - 3 tablespoons
- bread - 2 slices thick, only the middle
- onions - 1 head small and grated
- oil - about 2 cups (500 ml) to 2 1/2 cups (600 ml)
- lemons - juice of 1 lemon
- water - 2 to 3 tablespoons
- cloves - 2, finely chopped, optional
Preparation of Homemade Caviar
Soak the bread in water and drain it well. Mix the eggs in a deep bowl, grate onions and blend lightly. Add bread and continue to blend.
Once you get a homogeneous mixture, pour a bit of oil to a trickle, with continuous blending. Finally, add the lemon juice and whip with crushed cloves and water.
Add salt if needed.
Be the first to comment here
More Cooking Recipes
- Treats of the day
- Last commented
- Most commented